“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.”
- President Barack Obama
Whether its speaking in front of a large audience, teaching a weekend seminar, or consulting for a local ministry, Arthur L. Satterwhite III finds his greatest pleasure (aside from his beautiful bride) in serving others, and more specifically in helping individuals and communities realize their God-created potential. He does this traditionally in a variety of ways, and through a variety of services that he makes available to provide you and your community the assistance you need.
Speaking, Teaching & Preaching
As a seminary trained and experienced ministry leader, Arthur is available to speak at your conference, preach at your church, teach at your Bible study, step into whatever format and/or onto whatever platform as requested. He has experience:
- Preaching in the local church
- Speaking on national platforms
- Hosting events, weekend seminars and retreats for small and larger groups
- Presenting in a diverse variety of other environments (i.e. panel discussions, academic lectures, etc.)
- Teaching on youth and Millennial engagement, leadership, and the Bible and (more specifically) how it relates to contemporary issues and culture.
Whatever your needs might be, Arthur is passionate about helping you inspire your audience and communicating your message in a way that leads people toward the vision and goals God has for your community.
Church & Organizational leadership consulting
The unique blend of over a decade of professional experience gained both in the for-profit and non-profit sectors, academic degrees in both education and business, and nearly a decade of ministry leadership experience, has equipped Arthur with the tools, vision, and insight needed to serve you and your leadership team. Arthur has provided churches and organizations alike with a variety of services including:
- Strategic & Operations Planning
- Vision Casting & Mission Identification
- Organizational Culture & Structure Analysis
- Organizational Design & Development
- Process Mapping
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Development, Assessment & Mentoring
Whether you are looking to transition your ministry, re-imagine the road ahead, assess the organizational issues that are impeding your success, or grow the leadership capacity of your team, Arthur is passionate about helping you realize the potential that God has planned for you and your community.
Even as many churches desire to serve Christ and carry out the Great Commission, their organizational structure makes their ministries inefficient. We had this problem and Arthur helped us understand what Christian leadership is, and how the church could better organize, to be more effective. Besides being knowledgeable and insightful, Arthur is very easy to work with and brings joy and humor to the interaction with the church. I love working with him.
- Rev. Gary Taylor, Senior Pastor, Community Baptist Church